Nov 2, 2009

Hallowen Bash.

We had our first official party in our new house on Saturday, our annual gang halloween party. This year we decided to theme it. It was the murder mystery night at the pillazzio casino. We were each assigned our parts as spin offs of movie stars. It was alot of fun. Thanks everyone for playing your part. Cade and I were Nad and Zangelina Holie- Hitt.
Beerstin Dunce and Wack Pickleson
Meece Witherfork and Prince Pawn
Elma Kayak and Robert Frowney Jr.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

They are all hilarious but I think (as usual) Cade is the funniest. I'm not sure I know who all the celebs are but I love your lips in the picture!

Toni Call said...

I love all the costumes! Looks like so much fun!

BarbaraJo said...

I look like a hunchback with NO neck. Ya win some, ya loose some. Oh well, we had a great time.

laurice. said...

Those are all great costumes! Wished we could have made it.

Jarmeg Family said...

oh these are so funny, everyone looks so good!

Shannon Allen said...

What a clever Halloween party! I have no idea who anyone is suppose to be but everyone looks great especially you and Cade!

Cathy said...

That was FUN! Loved all the Halloween costumes! Looks like a REALLY fun party!!